Tuesday 13 April 2010




Hello world! It is me, Adelaide! I haven't updated in a while because my mum won't let me use the laptop. Apparently the screen isn't supposed to bend that way, and it doesn't need or want my 'grubby finger prints' on it.

Anyway, I have been pretty busy running rings around my parents, and stealing mum's cereal bars when she tries to have her breakfast. She apparently had some kind of ulcer but I think she on the mend now. I know this because yesterday we both had a cupcake that she had made the night before. It was delicious but much tastier once I'd got some floor carpet in it.

My mum and dad aren't very bright. I keep having to remind them where their noses and eyes are. At first I thought they were testing me, like I was some kind of performing monkey, but no, I genuinely think they are just not that bright. I don't know how I am going to explain to them what a chin is, because dad is going to be very confused because I don't think he has one. I think he just has a beard, and thats it joining his head and shoulders together.

No comments:

Post a Comment