Tuesday 12 January 2010

Things I say

My mum and dad are trying to teach me to talk. I can talk, but just because I don't speak English like them, they think I am stupid. It is almost offensive, I mean really. Just because you don't understand what I am saying, doesn't mean I don't know what you are talking about. I am right here in front of you, you know. I am not deaf. I hear and see everything. And yes parents, I mean everything. EVERYTHING. I don't know what all that shuffling is in the middle of the night, but I tell you what, if I think it's something suspicious I shall shout and tell you to shut up.


It isn't my fault you two can't understand my accent. What am I supposed sound like, considering I have an American dad and an English mum? The Osborne kids?

When I try and and get out of the highchair or off my slide I stand up. They tell me SIT! SIT! SIT,! so sarcastically I say it back to them. YES I AM LISTENING. I just don't want to sit. If I sat, I couldn't get out could I? I have legs so I am going to use them. Well I am so sick of it now, I've actually taken to saying SHIT,! because I am so frustrated that my legs get stuck in the straps.

Of course, my idiot parents think I am actually still saying SIT. Bless them. They are so innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment