Wednesday 6 January 2010

Blueberries





















What do you mean I have a little something on my face?

Blueberries are my absolute favourite things. I would eat them every day if I could. But apparently my poo isn't nice when I do. No offence mother, but when is poo nice? Why do you think I wriggle and squirm every time you change my nappy? That shit stinks! If you were any better at changing my diaper I wouldn't have to wriggle out of it and help you out. Don't you see that I am trying to HELP you? You'd be there all day if it wasn't for me. If you'd let me get away from the nappy as fast as I'd like, then you could wrap it up double quick, and then you could wipe the poo off of my bottom whilst I was standing up. I'm only running away because I want to get AWAY from the carpet and onto the tile in the kitchen or bathroom. I figured you could catch the bits of poo falling off of me as I go. See? That is helpful. And don't bother with that potty talk. I won't listen to idle threats either.

No comments:

Post a Comment