Tuesday 5 January 2010

Hello!

Hello! My name is Adelaide. I am 1 year, 2 months and 6 days old. I think that now I am older, I should start a blog like my mum. Because frankly, if she can do it, well I think I can. My days are much more exciting than hers anyway.

I am so big now, I can climb up onto the sofa. I get told off and plonked back on the floor if I do with Mummy watching, so I wait until she has her back turned and then I do it. I just realised that from the sofa there are a lots of things I can get at! A phone! A real one, not like the stupid one my Nana gave me. Honestly. I KNOW its not real. I haven't gotten a single text message since I got it.

During the day, I am kept prisoner in the front room, however, I have been planning my escape for weeks, and now I am finally strong enough! I am now able to climb up and over the armchair. Unfortunately, my recent attempts have been thwarted by my Mother or Nana!

BUT ONE DAY I will get out and I will be allowed to get into the vegetable basket and cat food as I please. What else can I put into everyones shoes?

Well, I had better go because my Mum thinks I am tired. But I am not! I am not tired I tell you. I don't know why people think that I am tiredzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment